The Salis rods are designed for the coasts of Northern Europe and for the multitudes of lakes hiding huge pikes and other toothy fresh water predators. We have
strengthened the deeper parts of these rods to ensure faster actions to master the stronger winds, heavier flies and generally difficult conditions connected with
these fisheries, but we have not compromised with the actions. The smoothness of unbroken bending curves will always be the crucial part of the definition of an
excellent fly rod and the Salis rods are all excellent. Enjoy!
• Medium fast actions, short stroke lengths and infinitely smooth bending curves.
• Blue on blue are the key words for a visual translation of the color of water.
• Build on 40T Japanese Carbon material.
• The best Portuguese cork available.
• Custom made ALPS aluminum Reel Seat.
• Pacific Bay lightweight stripping and snake guides, 100% saltwater resistant.
• Supplied in cloth bag and quality cordura tube, with shoulder strap and carry handle.