Designed for Spey casters looking for an all-in-one solution to figuring out grain weights and sinking tips, the Deliverance Spey is a uniquely designed kit that provides anglers everything they need to get started in the Spey casting world. Built with a shooting head and four interchangeable tips, the Deliverance is optimized to provide a consistent anchor point for casting, no matter how deep the sinking tips go.
• Designed to provide a consistent anchor point for every cast.
• Tip lengths optimized for each density; as the length of the sink portion increases, the total length decreases.
• Built for beginner to intermediate Spey casters.
• Comes with four interchangeable tips:
– 6’ Sinking,
– 10’ Sinking,
– 13’ Sinking.
• Braided multifilament core.
• SA DELIVERANCE SPEY X (X = line weight).
|LINE WEIGHT||AVG HEAD LENGTH||EQUIVALENT SKAGIT WEIGHT|