Send Siberian weather packing with the lightweight jacket you count on for insulated warmth.
It's no secret that layering helps keep us warm, but it's easy to end up feeling a little overstuffed with bulky layers in our efforts to stay warm. Our men's Midstream Insulated Jacket features PrimaLoft® Gold for the highest warmth-to-weight ratio available with synthetic insulation. The thin profile and lightweight feel of this jacket keeps you moving and casting easily, without feeling over-layered. It offers unmatched warmth for its volume and is finished with a smooth Pertex® face for wind resistance.
• PrimaLoft® Gold insulation provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio in synthetic insulation
• Lightweight and wind-resistant Pertex® fabric
• High-loft insulation in body and sleeves
• Zippered chest pocket; 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
• Internal elastic cuff and adjustable hem
Face: Pertex® Microlight 30D 100% nylon ripstop;Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold 60 g in body / 40 g in sleeves;Liner: 30D 100% polyester;Pertex® Microlight.
Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.