Our mid-priced boot features the best benefits found in higher-priced models. Constructed of a durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel. A molded rubber toe cap provides great protection for your toes. Injection-molded EVA midsole creates a secure, comfortable footbed. Features a dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments
- Mid-priced rubber soled wading boot.
- Durable synthetic microfiber with scratch rubber sidewall and heel.
- Molded rubber toe cap.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole.
- Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern.
- Optional 24-pack PosiGrip screw-in studs available.
- Weighs 3 lb., 5 oz. in size 10.
|Size||Size - cm|
Find your regular shoe size in the Size -cm column and order the corresponding Simms Boot in the Size column.
To allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot, you can chose 1 size bigger shoe.