A breathable, waterproof bib that protects from the cold and rain.
From bitter early morning cold through battering late-afternoon storms, the outside elements can be a distraction when you’re zoning in on the end of your line. Simms’ men’s Challenger Bib fights back against the elements with heavy-duty Toray® fabric and fully taped seams for completely waterproof, breathable comfort. Fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in the most numbing weather. An adjustable hem and adjustable suspenders keep you comfortable during long days on the water. A front storm flap and water-resistant zippers add protection from the driving rain, and a thigh pocket with a reinforced tool sheath keeps your gear safe.
- Fully taped seams for 100% waterproof performance.
- YKK® water‐resistant zippers.
- Center‐front zipper Storm Flap.
- Hand‐warmer pockets.
- Single thigh pocket with reinforced plier sheath.
- Adjustable suspenders & adjustable hem.
|Size||Waist (cm)*||Inseam (cm)*|
* This is a body measurement.