These workhorse waders have all the in-river essentials plus legendary Simms quality that won’t let you down.
Time on the stream is time well spent. And with the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot wader, those precious hours can be comfortable and well-ventilated. The G3 has all the in-river essentials you need, with legendary Simms durability that can stand up to heavy use in rugged conditions. Rigging a hopper-dropper combo just became a little easier with the help of a flip-out Tippet Tender®™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and Super-fly Patch®. And numb, sore feet are a thing of the past with anatomically designed neoprene stockingfeet with a funk-fighting anti-microbial finish.
• Zippered chest pocket.
• Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers & retractor docking station.
• Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket.
• Hook and loop patch accepts the Super Fly Patch (Sold Separately).
• Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2 in. stretch wading belt included.
• Patented front & back leg seams allow unprecedented mobility and eliminate seams in critical inner leg wear zones.
• Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion.
• Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks.
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish.
3‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in upper; 4‐layer GORE‐TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL outerwear is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
|Size||Largest Girth* (chest, waist or hips)||Inseam* (crotch to floor)||Stockingfoot* US||Stockingfoot* EU|