There’s a time and a place to sweat the details. Designing the Riptide, we did just that. These Smith sunglasses are a classic, Italian-made style with bio-based frames. Spring hinges expand the fit at the temples. The extra flex is not only more comfortable, but feels snug through runs and bike rides. These glasses come in two lens options, each with glare-cutting polarization. ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail, color and clarity while ChromaPop™ Glass has the added benefit of high scratch resistance.
A polarized neutral contrast gray lens boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology. This lens is great for all environments and is built from scratch resistant optical grade mineral glass. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant.
- ChromaPop+™ lenses are polarized to cut glare, and they enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop.
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics.
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain.
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium coverage.
- 6-base lens curvature provides a modest wraparound fit.
- Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put.
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit.
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable.
- Hard case.
- Microfiber bag.