Gift Card Rules
GIFT CARD RULES
I. Glossary of terms used in the Rules
Gift Card – an electronic voucher for goods in the form of an alphanumeric code issued for the bearer, entitling the User to exchange it for Goods at the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop run by WĘDKARSTWO MUCHOWE FLY FISHING Bogdan Gawlik, Filomatów 3/5, 43-316 Bielsko-Biała, tax identification number (NIP): 547-101-70-66, statistical identification number (REGON): 070278181.
Seller – WĘDKARSTWO MUCHOWE FLY FISHING Bogdan Gawlik.
Buyer – a person who receives the Gift Card from the Seller after a cash transfer.
User – a person exchanging the Gift Card for Goods.
Goods – fishing equipment offered for sale at all departments of the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop.
Validity – date by which the Gift Card may be exchanged for Goods at the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop.
Purchase date – date of payment of the nominal value of the Gift Card by the Buyer.
II. General conditions
1. The Seller commits to pass the Gift Card to the Buyer in electronic form and accept payment made with the Gift Card for the Goods purchased by the User.
2. The Buyer commits to transfer cash to the Seller in the amount equivalent to the nominal value of the Gift Card.
3. The Gift Card may be exchanged for Goods at the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop.
4. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, either in whole or in part, and may not be returned to the Seller.
III. Principles of using the Gift Card
1. The purchased Gift Card will be passed in the form of an e-mail message sent to the address of the Buyer not later than 1 business day after the Buyer transfers cash to the Seller’s account.
2. The Buyer may print the Gift Card or send it by electronic mail to the User together with information about the Gift Card validity and the rules.
4. The Gift Card may be used only once at the moment of selecting the form of payment at the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop.
5. If the purchase value is lower than the value of the Gift Card, the Seller shall not reimburse to the Buyer (or the User) any difference between the price of the ordered Goods plus shipment and the Gift Card value.
6. If the purchase value is higher than the value of the Gift Card, the Buyer (or User) is obliged to pay (in a selected method) the difference between the price of the ordered Goods plus shipment and the Gift Card value.
7. The Seller is entitled to refuse the Gift Card purchase if the validity of the Gift Card has expired.
8. The validity of the Gift Card is 6 months of the date of the Gift Card purchase.
IV. Settlements, complaints and return of Goods
1. Return of Goods and complaints related to the Gift Card purchase of the Goods will be considered by the Seller in accordance with the Rules of the www.bogdangawlik.com web shop.
2. The amount due to the User on account of return of the Gift Card purchased Goods may not be reimbursed in cash. The amount may be exchanged for other Goods by the moment of expiry of the Gift Card validity determined at the moment of the Gift Card purchase.
V. Final provisions
1. At the moment of receiving the Gift Card, the Buyer declares to have read these Rules as well as to accept the Rules in whole and commits to abide by the same.
2. The issue of a Gift Card for Goods is not sale taxed with VAT within the meaning of the binding tax regulations.
3. A Gift Card for Goods is not an electronic payment instrument within the meaning of the binding legal regulations, nor an electronic payment card.
4. In any matters that have not been regulated herein the legal provisions regarding Gift Cards for goods apply.
5. The contents of these Rules are available in the Internet at: www.bogdangawlik.com. At request, the Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer/User with the Rules in written form.
6. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Rules. Any amendment shall be binding from the date it is made by the Seller, upon providing the insight in the amended Rules at www.bogdangawlik.com in the division entitled ‘Gift Cards for Goods’.