USA-MADE WADERS POWERED BY G3 GUIDE™ ARCHITECTURE AND GORE-TEX® TECH
Simms' new Headwaters™ Pro Stockingfoots are handcrafted from 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric and powered by our industry-leading G3 Guide™ architecture. Patented front- and back-leg seam construction boosts both mobility and durability on the trail and in the flow. Pass through handwarmer pockets provide a cold-weather sanctuary, while chest storage pockets provide ample capacity for tools and fly boxes. Highly considered details include accessory activation via an internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms' Tippet Tender™ pocket (sold separately); adjustable 1.5″ elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist-high conversion; and belt loops with multiple height options for superior fit. Abrasion bucking, built-in gravel guards and anatomical hourglass stocking feet round out this IFTD 2016 award-winning wader.
• Patented front and back leg seam construction offers improved articulation and reduces abrasion in critical wear zones.
• Pass through hand warmer with chest storage pocket.
• Internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms' Tippet Tender™ pocket (sold separately).
• Adjustable 1.5″ elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist high conversion.
• Built in belt loop at center back with multiple height options for a concise fit.
• Abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards.
• Hourglass stockingfeet.
• Fabric Tech: 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro wader laminate with reinforced lower legs Approx. Weight: 43oz. / 1200g.
Simms Woman Freestone Stockingfoot Striker Grey
Simms Tributary Stockingfoot Tan
Simms Waders G4Z Slate Stockingfoot
Simms Waders G3 Guide Gunmetal
|Size||Largest Girth* (chest, waist or hips)||Inseam* (crotch to floor)||Stockingfoot* US||Stockingfoot* EU|