Designed by women for women with the fit, features and durability you need for all-day missions.
The women’s Freestone® Stockingfoot Wader was designed with input from Simms’ top female fishing guides, and features a women’s specific cut that allows for natural mobility while negotiating rough trails and slick river bottoms. The durable, breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather. And when it comes to small details that make big a difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket for cooler weather, a secure chest pocket for essential tool storage, plus a dedicated patch to keep a selection of flies handy at all times.
- Four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ waterproof, breathable laminate.
- Women’s-specific cut and fit provides greater mobility and all day comfort on the water.
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top-stash pocket.
- Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem.
- Back yoke design improves torso fit.
- Two belt loops with 38 mm nylon waist belt.
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish.
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inseam (cm)||Stockingfoot EU|
Measurement on the body in cm.