The Smith Creek Spent Line Wrangler allows an angler to easily coil and control the waste fishing line that’s created while fishing. It’s the spent-line- wranglerô that allows anglers to coil
spent line, then holds it together in their pocket until it’s ready to be trashed. Keeping mono out of the environment helps anglers to: Keep our streams clean.
Smith Creek president / designer Wayne Smith writes: “I see way too much fishing line on the riverbank and I got so tired of re-stuffing spent leaders and tippets back into my vest pocket that I finally designed a tool to make them stay put. And no, I didn’t want another tool hanging from my vest but something simple and slim, which easily fits unto my pocket. This is a serious, easy to use and well made tool.”
Lightweight but rugged Smith Creek quality, made form anodised marine grade aluminum and stainless steel fasteners.
• Eco friendly – Keep our streams clean.
• Holds waste fishing line securely and out of the environment.
• Easy to use – simply coil line around tool and fingers.
• See instructions on package.
• Compact and lightweight.
• Good-looking slim design to fits easily into your pocket or tackle box.
• Rugged Smith Creek quality.
• Anodized marine grade aluminum and UV resistant materials.
• Patented No.597878 and additional worldwide patents pending.